I think this video is basically correct and explains this well. I have noticed myself that I might have no understanding of something when I first encounter it but a few months later, even without trying, the mind has processed the information and understood it, so when I return to the same thing I suddenly have an understanding of it. So even if you think you aren’t taking anything in it is in fact all going in and will be slowly processed. Interesting the way the brain works. The game on the World Word Exchange is quite simple but has been designed to make your brain remember the words, pretty much as this video explains. What’s your opinion and experience of this?
- Spanish Slang on 60 Insanely Useful Resources To Get You Learning, Reading, Writing and Speaking Spanish Right Now!!!
- Anthony Tony on free advanced Spanish lessons online
- admin on 10 Free Foreign Language Learning Resources
- Brian on Popular Language Learning Method Reviews
- speak english on The Benefits of Learning a Foreign Language